I am trying to debug a Python 3 script. When I add a 'set_trace()' call
and then run the script normally, the breakpoint is hit but there is no
source code displayed. I am running the script in the directory where the
script is located.
1. I have used pudb for several years and I have never seen this
2. I have not used pudb for Python 3. All my previous debugging was
3. Both Python 2 and 3 have pudb version 2019.2 installed. I used pip
for both installations.
4. If I enter the debugger immediately, by using '-m pudb' on the
command-line invocation, the source displays correctly. At this point, I
can hit 'continue' and the program will run to my set_trace() call, at
which point the source displays correctly!
5. All other panes seem to work just fine. I can examine variables and
see stack frames, etc.
Note: There is no auto-generated code.
Any help appreciated,