You might want to look at:
Swenson, Brian Paul, and George F. Riley. "Simulating large topologies in
ns-3 using BRITE and CUDA driven global routing." *Proceedings of the 6th
International ICST Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques*. ICST
(Institute for Computer Sciences, Social-Informatics and Telecommunications
sri, 19. tra 2017. u 00:57 Sahil Gupta <sg5414(a)rit.edu> napisao je:
I am new to PyCuda API.
Here what I want to do:
1. Install BGP tables from source website to my cluster node
2. Process all data and store in Database.
3. Run AS-level pathfinding the algorithm to get paths for
particular destination prefix.
It is a networking project under the topic Internet Cartography.
I need help in step 1 and 2.
Idea is that BGP route files should be accessible to GPU nodes and so the
MySQL database that store data.
For each prefix, GPU device will run algorithm separately where it access
Now my question is:
1. Can I have shared a database, for each GPU node and if yes, how can I
implement in PyCuda.
2. Can I have a separate database, on each GPU node? If yes, how can I
implement in PyCuda? I will prefer this against step 1 due to communication
overhead in a database query.
3. How can I share files among all GPU nodes in PyCuda?
4. Can I have the share read access to all GPU nodes in PyCuda?
Do let me know if any point is not clear.
Waiting for reply.
I have high hopes with this group for my project.
PyCUDA mailing list