aseem hegshetye <aseem.hegshetye(a)gmail.com> writes:
Is there a detailed description of how to create a
docker image for python
code that uses pyopencl and few other libraries.
Procedures for creating a docker file and running that file to create a
container are well documented, but i am struggling to find out how to write
a docker file which would install all dependencies including pyopencl on a
new machine through docker.
These steps work for me and gives you everything--pyopencl, pocl, ocl-icd:
1. Start by installing [[https://conda.io/miniconda.html|miniconda]]
1. `export CONDA=/WHERE/YOU/INSTALLED/miniconda3`
1. `$CONDA/bin/conda create -n myenv`
1. `source $CONDA/bin/activate myenv`
1. `conda config --add channels conda-forge`
1. `conda install pocl pyopencl
We've scripted this with good success: